What We Offer
A full selection of domestic and imported wines from all over the world. Including but not limited to: California, Oregon, New Mexico, North Carolina, and Washington State in the US, and wines from all over Europe, South America, Africa, Australia, and New Zealand.
• Fortified wines including Sherry, Madeira, and Port.
• Semi-sweet, sweet and dessert wines including Moscato, Riesling, Lambrusco, Malvasia, botracized wines like Sauternes and wines made from hybrid grape varietals.
• Champagne, Cava, Prosecco, and Sparkling wine from all over the world.
• North Carolina wines including both dry wines made from Vitis Vinifera and wines made from Scuppernong and Muscadine grapes.
• Wine related accessories including bottle openers, stoppers, bags and glasses and locally made artisan soap.
• Grapenuts hosts a complimentary wine tasting every Friday from 5-7 pm. We typically pour 4 wines (2 white, 2 red) unless otherwise stated. Attendees may arrive at any time between 5-7pm to sample the wines. The atmosphere is always fun and relaxing; our Friday Tastings are a great way to expand your palate and wine knowledge and meet fellow wine enthusiasts.
• We have knowledgeable and friendly staff who can make recommendations and assist with food and wine pairings.
• We can help in selecting wines and estimating quantities needed for large gatherings like weddings, showers, special events and wine dinners.
• Tried something at a restaurant that you’ve just gotta have? Grapenuts can order almost any wine product distributed in North Carolina – in any quantity. Contact us and let us give you a price quote.
• Complimentary gift wrap for any products purchased at our store. A nice bottle of wine makes a fantastic gift!
• Gift certificates available for all occasions.
Beaujolais Nouveau is Here.
Beaujolais Nouveau goes on sale the third Thursday in November. Under French law, the wine is released at 12:01 a.m., just weeks after the wine's grapes have been harvested. Parties with fireworks, music and festivals are held throughout the country and further afield to celebrate the first wine of the season.
The Opus Has Landed
Our annual allocation of Opus One and "Overture" by Opus One has landed! Opus One comes in 375ml, 750, and 1.5L magnums, while Overture is a normal 750ml bottle. Come in and buy the epitome of excellence in a bottle today! Click to read more about the wine.
Hardscoop Alcohol Ice Cream
Hardscoop Distillery out of Charleston, SC makes ultra premium ice cream made with neutral grain spirits! Their alcohol ice cream is made from local products and is 8.1% ABV, 16 Proof. Their year-round flavors are chocolate, vanilla and coffee. They offer seasonal flavors as well as sorbet. Great for parties, tailgating, weddings and MORE! In stock NOW!
Margarita Wine Cocktails!
New Arrival! The perfect drink to enjoy on these beautiful warm days! The Rancho la Gloria Margarita Wine Cocktail is 100% Agave wine. Just add a splash of OJ and some ice, tastes like the ultimate margarita! Available in regular and strawberry.
Heading Out of Town?
Did you know...wine is typically more expensive in vacation towns! Heading to the beach? Let us put together A Case for the Coast and save you some coin. Mixed cases are 10% off and solid cases are 15%. Call us today!
3711B Peppermill Dr, Wilson, NC 27896, USA